10 years of Twitch
A downloadable game
For my 10th Twitch anniversary, I made 10 mini-games in 10 days. All in an arcade center.
TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS :
- The first mini-game is the Arcade Center, made with Unreal Engine 4
- 8 mini-games was made with GDevelop 5, exported in HTML5, and included into UE4 with the WebBrowser Widget. As this widget is in early expiremental state, some mini-games can be realy slow (ie. Jane Mambo).
- The last mini-game was made with RPG Maker MV and exported in HTML5.
- All games was made in a few hours each !
- Arcade Center : WASD (ZQSD also works ;)), Space to launch a mini-game and F to quit a mini-game.
- Jump Ten : Arrows to move, Space to jump
- Jane Mambo : Arrows to move, Mouse to aim, Mouse Left Button to shoot
- Shark à Dos : Arrows to move, Space to jump
- LezGo Breakin' : Left and Right Arrows to move
- Baron Raide : Space to jump
- Flog : MLB to shoot, hold MLB for the shoot power
- Kuruten : Arrows to move, Space to change rotation
- Pirate's Hunt - 2 PLAYERS : Q/D player 1 controls, M/L player 2 controls
- The B-Team : Mouse to move, activate events and fight :)
This compilation is a simple project, not a commercial one !
Most of the 2D assets are made by Kenney !
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.